- Expertise: foreign policy, diplomacy, international relations, the triangular political and economic relationship between the United Sates, Russia and Europe
- Angela Stent is Director of the Center for Eurasian, Russian and East European Studies and Professor of Government and Foreign Service at Georgetown University.
- Senior Fellow (non-resident) at the Brookings Institution and co-chair of its Hewett Forum on Post-Soviet Affairs.
- From 2004-2006 she served as National Intelligence Officer for Russia and Eurasia at the National Intelligence Council. From 1999 to 2001, she served in the Office of Policy Planning at the U.S. Department of State.
- Author of The Limits of Partnership: U.S.-Russian Relations in the Twenty-First Century
View Prof. Stent’s CV here: http://www18.georgetown.edu/data/people/stenta/cv.doc
- Georgetown University bio
- Angela Stent’s CV
- Angela Stent on Appropriate Response to Russia’s Policies
- Angela Stent on U.S.-Russian Relations
- Angela Stent on Reaction to Russia’s LGBT Policies
- Event at Politics and Prose, January 21, 2014
- Event at World Affairs Council
- Book TV After Words interview on “The Limits of Partnership”
- Russian Experts See Thinning Ranks’ Effect on U.S. Policy, New York Times
- Review of The Limits of Partnership in The Wall Street Journal
Andrew De Sio | Andrew_DeSio@press.princeton.edu | 609-258-5165