We’re changing things up a bit. Each week we list the best-selling titles according to BookScan, but today we’re focusing on our audio titles. These are Princeton University Press’s best-selling audio books for the final quarter of 2013. Click through to listen to samples or to add them to your book queue.
- The 5 Elements of Effective Thinking by Edward Burger & Michael Starbird
- Women Don’t Ask by Linda Babcock and Sara Laschever
- Einstein and the Quantum by A. Douglas Stone
- Lost Enlightenment by S. Frederick Starr
- The Founders’ Dilemmas by Noam Wasserman