Like Birds? Like books? Then you’ll LIKE our first book giveaway for the New Year: The Princeton Encyclopedia of Birds edited by Christopher Perrins.
The Princeton Encyclopedia of Birds is the definitive one-volume reference–an essential guide for amateur bird enthusiasts and professional ornithologists alike.
- Covers all the bird families of the world
- Describes form and function, distribution, diet, social behavior, breeding biology, and conservation and status
- Features more than 1,000 spectacular color photos and illustrations
- Includes “Factfile” panels with color distribution maps and scale drawings for at-a-glance reference
- Explores special topics in depth
- Written by leading biologists and conservationists
“Packed with photos, illustrations, and lively text that comfortably bridges the gap between a child’s reference tool and a doctoral thesis.”–Scott Kirkwood, National Parks Magazine
Anyone who LIKES us on Facebook is automatically entered in each of our weekly book giveaways. Not a PUP follower yet, then click the “Like” button located after our name, Princeton University Press, at the top of PUP’s Facebook page. Once you LIKE us, you are automatically entered in our FB weekly book giveaways.
The Princeton Encyclopedia of Birds edited by Christopher Perrins